Do you know your weak link/(s)?
All of us have weak links in our lives. For some of us it’s the things
we do to sabotage ourselves. Do you know what you do to
How do you sabotage yourself?
Step 1: Reflect on your life
Think through all the times you have led your life as you desire. Now
think through all the times you haven’t.
Step 2: Note down any patterns in your behavior
- Was there a similarity in the way events played out?
- What was the difference between successful and unsuccessful
- What patterns did you notice in the events that weren’t a
- Did you knowingly or unknowingly sabotage yourself?
Step 3: Outline your plan in small, achievable and measurable
- How can you anticipate patterns in your life?
- How can you intercept those patterns and use them to your
Step 4: Start working towards the new YOU
- Create an achievable plan and start working towards it.
- Now that you’re starting to be more aware of yourself, how can
you continue to help yourself?
Knowing about your strengths & weak links, and consciously working
with them, can put you way ahead of yourself. If you find yourself
wanting to learn more about the cluster of emotions and experiences
you’ve become, please do reach out to me and I can conduct online
life-coaching sessions with you. I can be reached via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, through my website at
www.innersensecoaching.com, or via LinkedIn or Facebook.