Most of us in the Northern Hemisphere are returning to a new school year. The energy in our school is swirling all around us and it feels very very very positive! Very positive!
This is happening for us for obvious reasons:
- We have just returned from a rejuvenating break;
- Our new teaches are enthusiastic and are bringing their excitement with them;
- We are consolidating and aligning what we do (plus cooking some new things up) which allows us to strengthen our values and focus on continuity;
- Our relationships with one another are stronger;
- We have redefined our Leaders of Learning with a focus on our Host-county connection;
- We’ve put our values on the table and have been abundantly clear on the vision and direction of the school;
- We are encouraging challenging and honest conversations as a way to create a trusting and professional culture;
- And on and on.
Now comes the challenge…..
“How can we keep this positive energy alive?”
Any ideas out there?